E-Resources by Category
Books & Literature
Business, Jobs, Investing
Ebooks, Magazines, Music, and Videos
- Downloadable ebooks – EBSCO eBook Public Library Collection – help and EBSCO eBook Collection – help You can also click here to download step-by-step instructions for using EBSCO ebooks at the Plymouth Public Library.
- Downloadable ebooks, audiobooks, music, video – Hoopla Digital – help – watch this brief tutorial guide
- Streaming video – Kanopy Streaming Video Collection – help – watch this brief tutorial guide
- Downloadable ebooks, audiobooks, streaming video – OverDrive – help – watch this brief tutorial guide
- Downloadable magazines – RBdigital – help – watch this brief tutorial guide
In Library Only
- AtoZ Maps
- Britannica Public Library Edition for Kids
- Gale Resources, K-12 – for children – and teens resources including Biography in Context, Gale Student Edition, History in Context, and Research in Context –
- Global Road Warrior
- Infobase Ebooks
- Kids InfoBits – Early Elementary
- NoveList K – 8 Plus
Read more about all “kid-friendly” databases here.
Languages & Travel
- America’s News (Newsbank) – learn more – watch this short tutorial.
- Boston Globe (1980-present)
- Boston Globe Historical (1872-1984)
- Boston Metro Collection (Newsbank) – learn more – watch this short tutorial
- Infor Trac Newsstand
- New York Times Digital:
- Access on library computers: click on New York Times Digital. **Click “Log In” and then “Sign Up” to create an account with your personal email address, or log in if you have already created an account.
- Offsite/remote access: For Plymouth card holders, click on this remote access link; if you are registered as a patron of the Manomet Branch Library, please click here. *Click “Redeem” to get 72 hours of continuous access.
**Register with your personal email address, or click on “log in here” if you have already created an account.
- * After the first 72 hours have passed, you will need to redeem another code for another 72 hours of remote access. This is the licensing model that New York Times has negotiated with public libraries.
- New York Times (1980-present)
- The Old Colony Memorial. (Newsbank, fulltext, 2009 to present) – learn more – watch this short tutorial.