Websites of Special Interest to Seniors
- American Association of Retired Persons Offers information on insurance, housing, benefits, travel and more.
- Massachusetts Executive Office of Elder Affairs The official state agency for elders and their families. Through the statewide elder network, Elder Affairs provides services that include home care and caregive support, nutrition programs, protective services, health & wellness services, housing options, SHINE counseling, and counseling for elders with limited English proficiency.
- Medicare Official U.S. Government site for the Medicare program.
- National Council for Aging Care Aging In Place connects seniors, families, and caretakers with the information and professional support they need to make the best decision for their physical, emotional, and financial well being.
- Plymouth Council on Aging Gives contact information and a schedule of activities
- RoadScholar Provides information on educational adventures for older adults looking for something different in a vacation experience.
- SeniorNet An online community of adults 55 and older, with information and instruction about computer technologies.
- Social Security Administration Online The place to go for any and all information on benefits, legislation and documents