Tax Forms: General Information on Where To Get Tax Forms:
- Online – Download the form you need or order online to have forms mailed to you. There is also the option of electronically filing a return, either through free software (income requirements) or fillable online forms (no income requirements). Another way to find online tax forms is to type “form [number]” into your browser. When you see your search results, make sure to download the form for the 2020 tax year.
- By Phone – Call the IRS at 1-800-829-3676
- At the library – The Plymouth Public Library will be receiving several hundred copies of instruction booklets and federal form 1040/1040 SR.
- Online – print or download forms and other materials from the Massachusetts Department of Revenue website.
- By Phone – Call the Massachusetts Department of Revenue at 1-800-392-6089
- At the library – we will be receiving a limited number of forms.
Printing your forms at the library
Where to get help:
- IRS Publications page Search the list of publications by topic or publication number.
- Phone numbers for tax help at IRS.gov
- Massachusetts Department of Revenue 617-887-MDOR(6367) or toll-free in Massachusetts at 800-392-6089 (help in filing state taxes only)
Finally, please note: the Library does NOT provide tax preparation assistance.