Curbside Printing Pick-up will now be available during the Library’s normal curbside service hours at the Main Branch location only.
If you need any files or forms printed out for you, Reference Staff is happy to help! Please follow the instructions below to ensure your printouts are ready at curbside:
1. Email your printouts to [email protected]. We can print up to 25 free pages per day per patron. Copies can be printed in either color or black and white (Please specify if you would like your copies printed in color. If specification is not provided, copies will automatically be printed in black and white).
2. Printing is only available on 8.5” x 11” paper.
3. Printouts will be available for pick-up the next business day. You will need to have your printouts emailed before 5pm on a given day to be able to pick them up on the next business day. For example, emailing printouts before 5pm on a Monday will allow you to pick up the printouts up on Tuesday.
4. Printouts will be held for 7 days.
5. Check Main Branch Curbside Hours here.
Printouts are free, but the Library is always accepting donations. If you would like to donate to your library, please click on the Donate button below to make a contribution. We thank you in advance for any donation you choose to make.
Please contact the Reference Department if you have any questions about Curbside Printing at 508-830-4250 ext. 205 or [email protected]