RBdigital Magazines (formerly known as Zinio for Libraries) offers full-color, interactive digital magazines. You can browse from the Old Colony Library Network’s large collection of popular titles with no holds, no checkout periods, and no limit to the number of magazines you can download.
- Current issues — New issues are often released simultaneously to the print edition or with a slight delay to allow for formatting issues. New issues appear automatically in the library’s collection once available and are ready for immediate checkout.
- Easy browsing — Browse our collection of titles one at a time, by title, by language or by category.
- Manage your collection — Check out magazines and manage your collection on your library collection site.
- Read Instantly — Read within your collection website on your computer (both PC and Mac.)
- Download to Apps — Download checked out magazines to apps for iPad®, iPhone®/iPod® Touch, Android™ and Kindle Fire™ HD/HDX.
To create an account, follow this link to RBdigital, where you will see the option to Create New Account in the top right corner. If you have already created an account, please login with that username and password. Upon creating an account you may checkout and read magazines online via the browser or mobile apps (mobile apps require that an account is active prior to using the RBdigital apps.) You may also download magazines via the mobile apps.