Where To Get Tax Forms:
- Online – Download the form you need or order online to have forms mailed to you. There is also the option of electronically filing a return, either through free software (income requirements) or fillable online forms (no income requirements). Another way to find online tax forms is to type "form [number]" into your browser. When you see your search results, make sure to download the form for the 2017 tax year.
- By Phone – Call the IRS at 1-800-829-3676
- At the library - The Plymouth Public Library will be receiving several hundred copies of federal form 1040 (1040A and 1040EZ have now been combined into one 1040 form).
- Online - print or download forms and other materials from the Massachusetts Department of Revenue website.
- By Phone – Call the Massachusetts Department of Revenue at 1-800-392-6089
- At the library - we will be receiving a limited number of forms.
Printing your forms at the library
Public computers are available at the Main Library and at the Manomet Branch Library. Access is limited to 3 hours per day and requires a valid library card. If you do not have a library card, you can purchase a Visitor’s Pass for $1.00, which will provide an hour of computer time.
Forms may be printed at both library locations at a cost of $.10/page.
Where to get help:
- IRS Publications page Search the list of publications by topic or publication number.
- Phone numbers for tax help at IRS.gov
- Massachusetts Department of Revenue 617-887-MDOR(6367) or toll-free in Massachusetts at 800-392-6089 (help in filing state taxes only)
The Library does NOT provide tax preparation assistance.
However, there is free tax preparation assistance provided at the Plymouth Council on Aging. For additional information please contact the Council on Aging at 508-830-4230.